Cutler-Hammer touch screen software

glennlee

Gents! What programming software and cable do I need to upload the screens from a Cutler-Hammer 1550PM 1500 Power Series touch screen?

Cutler Hammer used a software called PanelMate for those displays. I don't remember for sure but I think a standard RS232 cable or a RS232 cable with a null modem adapter to switch wires on pin2 and pin3 is what you need. The PM in the model number is a clue. Let me know if you need more help. If I miss your post in the thread, just send me a PM and it will send me an email notification.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

We are having, Cutler Hammer Make HMI(Model - PROLT/1755T PMPP 1700;Part No.-92 01938 00) And Siemens S7-200 PLC Can PLC & Touch Screen Inter...
Replies
Views
We are using Modicon Quantum PLCs with Cutler-Hammer HMIs (Human-Machine Interface) The Cutler- Hammer HMI is Model “1775T PMPP 1700", Part...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I know this is an old one but we have a d100 in our wrapper , it just stopped working. When the inputs are pressed the corresponding...
Replies
Views
Hi. We're planning ahead a cut-over (segregating some IOs on a new PLC) on a MCC Advantage Starter DeviceNet Modules which I'm 98% sure they are...
Replies
Views
Can a D50PGM10 handheld programmer be used to edit/view/program a D320 PLC?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom