RsLogIx

Welcome to the Forum !

If you can provide some detail and context for your questions, you can get some better advice from the community.

In general, "opcodes" are instructions used by very low-level assembly language programming. Allen-Bradley controllers include a real-time operating system and structured IEC-1131 control languages, but do not allow assembly-language programming by users.

Welcome to the Forum !

If you can provide some detail and context for your questions, you can get some better advice from the community.

In general, "opcodes" are instructions used by very low-level assembly language programming. Allen-Bradley controllers include a real-time operating system and structured IEC-1131 control languages, but do not allow assembly-language programming by users.
Can you recommend me any ebook that i can download free or online tutorial guides etc

Start here: How to ask Questions the Smart Way

You've posted a vague question with very little context or detail, and when I encouraged you to provide more context and detail, you followed up with a question so vague it could be about either logic controllers or chinchilla husbandry.

That's disappointing.

I hate to jump into this train-wreck, but...

What exactly do you mean by "Opcode" ?

On AB Platforms, LADder can be entered, and edited with mnemonics rather than the graphics. Is that what you are looking for?

I hate to jump into this train-wreck, but...

What exactly do you mean by "Opcode" ?

On AB Platforms, LADder can be entered, and edited with mnemonics rather than the graphics. Is that what you are looking for?

Yes exactly what i am looking for. How do i do that ?