Boot Code version

Jon Ball

I am trying to verify the firmware loaded onto a PanelView C600. The firmware version is 01.80.000 but the boot code version is 01.40. Another PLC box I looked at for reference has a boot code version of 01.60. What are the boot code versions? How are they loaded or updated and does anyone know if there is any reason why 01.40 would not be compatible with the firmware version 01.80.000.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I use e won for my OPCUA to back up my PLC (B&R X20 system) data. Whenever e won does maintenance updates, I need to reboot the e won in...
Replies
Views
I've got a relatively simple standard system with an issue that is frustrating us. Upon powering up the system as a whole, sometimes the Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am reaching out to this knowledgeable community with a peculiar problem I've been experiencing with a PLC 5/40E. This issue has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, does anyone know of an issue with Boot-P not working on Windows 11? Before you ostracize me, it was not my choice to have a Windows 11...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom