value of CPU memory is 0 . what does it mean?

Osama Badr

04j5jbc46ocp40uzg.jpg

i found the value of CPU memory with actwin program as "0" !!
what does this value mean?

Top 0 End 7F to me means that there are 128 WR memory locations. To know what this exactly means, you'll need to RTFM.

Very diplomatic there dmroeder :ROFLMAO:

To me this "0" looks like the starting address of a block of memory. I doubt this is the cause of your communications issues.

Retentive memory is retained when the system is powered down. The dialog specifies how much of each address space is going to be retained on power-up and how much is going to be initialised.

Similar Topics

Hi All, This topic it is really interesting indeed. Hi have a doubt that is inside this kind of questions: RSLogix 5k V28, 1756-L73CPU value...
Replies
Views
hi all ! if any body know how to simulate analog value in S7 414H CPU, please let know the sequence how to do it. thanx.
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
hello. In Intouch, I want the color of the alarm window in the header menu to change depending on the priority value of the tag. To do this, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom