Diagnose Input/Output Module S7 plc

faisal rasool

Hi Everone,
I want to know how we Diagnose Digital Input/Output module in S7 300 plC.
Cpu 315-2dp
Input module SM 321-32DIX24v
Output module SM 322-32DOX24V
Any power failure of I/O module but CPU do not Response how we get Alarm and Diagnose failure of I/O module.thanks

You can also read a module information list with SFC51 (RDSYSST) which you will find in standard library
under system function blocks. With SSL-ID W#16#0991 you would also get the information you need I
think.

Similar Topics

I’m working on getting a Parallel Redundancy Protocol PRP system set up in a lab situation. The L73 PLC is in rack 4. 3 io racks are 1,2,3. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Some of you may remember me mentioning a backup Profibus connection I have in my project. A quick recap: 1. Existing Profibus...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I downloaded program to ET200S and I have below fault on the diagnose. And CPU has below situation: Module available and o.k. Error...
Replies
Views
In my WinCC Diagnose log, "RedundancyAgent,Outage detected reason 'NetworkError' ", this statement always logged in my WinCC server I think it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have a machine that has about 20 inverters and several other devices attached to it via profibus. Today we had a profibus fault...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom