Can't Edit Safety Routines Offline

JBreeland

I am creating a program for an L45S in RSLogix5000 and have several safety routines. I shut the program down Friday for the weekend, and when I opened it back up this morning, all my safety routines are "grayed out" just like AOI programming details would be when looking at them online. However, I am not online. Just trying to put a program together.

Has anyone seen this before or have a suggestion on how to get the white editable routines back instead of the gray?

I have attached a screenshot to show the gray background.

Thanks!

RSLogix 5000 Gray Safety Routines.jpg

This is also what it looks like when you don't have the safety editor licence. Did you by chance have a demo or trial licence that has now expired?

I am creating a program for an L45S in RSLogix5000 and have several safety routines. I shut the program down Friday for the weekend, and when I opened it back up this morning, all my safety routines are "grayed out" just like AOI programming details would be when looking at them online. However, I am not online. Just trying to put a program together.

Has anyone seen this before or have a suggestion on how to get the white editable routines back instead of the gray?

I have attached a screenshot to show the gray background.

Thanks!

click "Help" > "About" Color out SN and post screenshot.

Thanks guys. I'll have to look into the license thing. My computer pulls a shared license. I guess there is a chance someone could have used the only GuardLogix license when I had opened my program.

We got it figured out.

Like you guys said, my application wasn't picking up the full license from Factory Talk Activation Manager. We installed some updates and rebooted and it seems to work fine now.

Thanks for the recommendation!