WinCC SP1 V13

Mike5981

All,

I am developing a HMI on WinCC V13 SP1.
I am creating a log on facility for operators where the operator enters his username and password. Fairly standard stuff.

I am using a 'Control View'. This is dropped on to my test screen and when I click on it a logon dialog appears.
From here the users logon and password is entered and the 'Control View' populates with the operators log on details.

This works perfectly when I put the HMI application into 'Simulation Mode'.
However, when I download the application to the HMI I am unable to get it to work. When I click on the 'Control View' the log dialog appears without any problem. I am able to enter my log on details but my 'Control View' does not populate!!

Can anyone shed some light on this for me!! It is driving me crazy!!!:mad:

Did you download the user administration? its a checkbox you have to tick, as downloading the user admin can be a bad idea.

Thanks Chris,

Problem solved. During the download of the project to the HMI I had to enable the overwrite option for the User admin.

I knew it was something simple like that but its the simple things that catch you sometimes :mad::)