I need help with operating three channel locks in a river...

testsubject

Just kidding guys.

This is one of my problems in my Logic Design class and since all the other students get to post their question I thouight i should at least get one in here. :)

College life is agreeing with me. The logic design class is pretty cool. Over the years, I have always done my programming pretty much intuitively, but I can definitely see myself starting to use truth tables a lot in the future.

Java is pretty easy so far also. Although truthfully, I feel once you master one programming language, it is not too hard to pick up other ones.

I know I have not posted too much recently, (my electromagnetics lab class is eating up a lot of my free time re-learning things I forgot) but I will come up with a way to pay Eric back...<snickers maniacally> Good pic by the way. My daughter said that I really should make it my new avatar :D

Take care guys,

Bob

Deck Hands need Automation, Too!

First get three different sized chanell lock pliers.

Get two actuators for each. One to open / close each plier. The second to shift the one jaw for larger or smaller opening.

Inputs

Open
Increase opening range
Decrease opening range
Close
Plier Select - Small
Plier Select - Medium
Plier Select- Large
Level sensor, in beer mug
Emergency Stop

Outputs

Jaw open solenoid
Jaw close solenoid
Range - larger solenoid
Range - Smaller solenoid
Rotate to large pliers
Rotate to medium pliers
Rotate to small pliers
Low beer level warning lite

BTW Listen to your daughter, she knows a good avatar when she see's one.

Going to get her a plcs.net tank-Tee?

Going to post the picture?

regards.....casey