looking for info/supplier

ajay34

hello all ..

this might be Out of the topic but just hope some had come thru or know something about it .

looking for supplier for 500L SEED FERMENTOR system .i having big headache into it .from searching the internet it not lead me anywhere.this system was bought couple of years ago and just been a week fired up this system for testing
problem is can find the supplier info or contact ..seem some parts is not working at all

any 1 have info about it would be great to me

Is there a manufacturers name plate? Operators Manual? Electrical Drawings?

I would expect any documents to include contact info for the supplier

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I am looking for Industrial Ink Jet Printers that mark cases of product with Bar Codes , Lot Numbers , etc. I'm looking to...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used one of these protocol converters like the Redlion or others to get data from Frick RS485 or Ethernet units? Customer has both...
Replies
Views
Hi all We were trouble shooting one of our machines this morning and found a bad prox. switch. We stole (or should I say borrowed) one from a...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a system that has an open controller in an Allenbradley SLC rack. It appears to be a computer that is sitting in the first...
Replies
Views
Where can I find information about the DH-485 hardware requirments like normal voltage outputs for the network between two 1747-AIC unit and from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom