Vintage MoviTools-MotionStudio Search

frankgrimes

Long ago (2006) I commissioned a machine with MoviAxis inverters and find myself back in the same facility putting in a second unit ten years on. As luck had it the old drives needed a parameter changed and using MotionStudio 6.2 I attempted a download and they all threw a E97 error.

The TL:DR is the firmware in the inverters is so ancient the newer versions of MotionStudio wont work and I've gone back to 5.7 with no luck. What I'm hoping for is someone who may have a more vintage edition I could try.

It's doubtful even the north American offices could update the firmware from v16 and we may just be stuck ordering another four units. Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Question to anyone with ideas about my thoughts on upgrading a very vintage timer, which is being used to switch between 2 5hp domestic water...
Replies
Views
Ok. Getting back into this after a long absence. I look on Ebay and see all kinds of Logix 1000 family of PLCs for sale. Does this family have...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I was looking over a machine tool for a customer. It is an old tool that at some time was retrofitted with an Anilam "Wizard 900"...
Replies
Views
So has anywone ever seen a PLC-4? If anyone has any information on it, such as software to use, when it was made, anything would be good. Not...
Replies
Views
I have a PanelView 1200 project that was created using the DOS PDS s/w (2711-ND1). The screen contrast of the PV 1200 is almost lost. The old PV...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom