vijeo citect database exchanger

gcpatil4

hello all,
I have Vijeo Citect 7.2 installed on windows 7 professional 64 bit system .
in my project i have logged my totalizer report in totalizer.dbf file which is placed in C:\ProgramData\Schneider Electric\Vijeo Citect 7.20\Data
And i want to open this dbf file in my scada using inbuilt database exchange manager activeX of scada.
in that i have followed following procedure

1.Click the Build button next to the Database Connection String field. This will launch the Data Link Properties utility.
2.In the Provider tab, select Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers and click Next.
3.In the Connection tab, click the Use Connection String radio button and then click Build.
4.In the Select Data Source dialog, click New to create a new DSN.
5.Select Microsoft dBase Driver from the Create New Data Source dialog. Click Next and then Browse.
In the Save As dialog, enter a name for the DSN in the File Name field and click Save. (rpt.dsn)

6.In the ODBC dBASE Setup dialog, select dBase IV from the Version drop-down box and uncheck Use Current Directory.
Click Select Directory and browse to your Citect (C:\ProgramData\Schneider Electric\Vijeo Citect 7.20\Data).

7.Click OK. You will be returned to the Connection tab in the Properties dialog. The connection string should now display in the Database Connection String field.

8.Under Record Source, select the Unknown radio button and type totalizer in the text box. Click OK.

So my final connection string is
Provider=MSDASQL.1;Persist Security Info=False;Extended Properties="CollatingSequence=ASCII;DBQ=C:\ProgramData\Schneider Electric\Vijeo Citect 7.20\Data;DefaultDir=C:\ProgramData\Schneider Electric\Vijeo Citect 7.20\Data;Deleted=0;Driver={Microsoft dBase Driver (*.dbf)};DriverId=277;FIL=dBaseIV;FILEDSN=C:\Users\Design4\Documents\rpt.dsn;MaxBufferSize=2048;MaxScanRows=8;PageTimeout=5;SafeTransactions=0;Statistics=0;Threads=3;UID=admin;UserCommitSync=Yes;"

On the graphics page, the Database Exchange ActiveX control should now display the data from totalizer.DBF
but it shows following error
[Microsoft] [ODBC Dbase driver] Invalid SQL statement ; Expeced 'DELETE' , 'SELECT' , 'INSERT' , 'UPDATE' , 'PROCEDURE'

PLEASE HELP !!!

dear gclshortt,
i am using microsoft dbase as a database and following the procedure shown in HELP of citect , then why it is taking 'totalizer' as a SQL statement?