Parker ACR View

noorloai

Hi,
I need some help with homing my axis. I am using ACR view parker software and ACR9040 Controller and not quite familiar with the command

I want to decrease the homing distance by adding antibacklash key so the axis travel 70 mm less than the one we have now, but I am not sure how to calculate the positive and negative travel range value that I need it in SLM Command.
attached is a picture for your review.

any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Homing sub codes.jpg

Not quite sure what you mean. This code finds the home switch, then sets a position (RES Cxxx). To change where it finds the home switch, you have to move the home switch. To change where is thinks the home switch is, change the value after the RESC command.

Hi,
Thanks for your response, yes you are right, I know that I need to change the RES Cxxx but I am confused about the value of SLM C(600.1,-17) these two values represent the Software Limit Positive/Negative Travel Range and I am not sure how to get these values.

It all depends on where you are losing the 70mm from, and if your home switch is moving. Best to home, disable axes, move by hand and determine travel limit(look at position readout). You can then use those values as SLM values.