Take variable in PLC A to PLC B

niceday86

Hi everyone!
I have two PLC (schneider CPU 67160 type) connect with together by TCP/IP Modbus network (140NOE771 module). i want take a variable in PLC A to PLC B. But i can't carry out. Can you help me how to take?
Thank you!

Are you trying to use read_var or write_var? You'll need topological addressing enabled in the target PLC so you can read / write standard modbus holding registers or coils.

You need to elaborate on what is not working. Does your code compile? Are you getting an error being returned? The example in the help file is not too bad for these instructions.

Upload a screenshot of your code, or zip the STU file if it's not very big so we can see what you've done so far.

Can you give me some example the same this.I don't understand about communication in modbus TCP/IP network. This is file of contract write for my company. i want take some variable in this file to write for my project.