S7 200 Modbus Registers

shazad5444

Lifetime Supporting Member
Dear Friends, Please let me know, how we can find Modbus Symbol table configuration in the program. I got a program and Modbus register list, but unable to find that registers, so now inside the program I want to see Modbus Mapping registers addresses. This is S7 200 Microwin.

Last edited:
as I recall s7 200 only has programmer defined place in V memory where modbus data start and their length. parameter with function number when block is called define type of register.

Dear Balash, Please help me to know, how I can read modbus registers mapping? In logic I can't find registers or register table.

sorry was on leave.
anyway, in manual there's MODBUS SLAVE instruction with example of code. i guess you want HoldStart input of MBUS_INIT block. that's pointer to V memory where modbus data starts (e.g. &VB222, if modbus data starts at VB222), and MaxHold is the number of regeisters (1 register = 2 bytes)