If someone can help explain

Today we were discussing "Log Periods"
We have ours set on 60 min log periods

For example the totalflow register "Today's Volume"
Is a total accumulation based on contract hour and
Then becomes "Yesterday's Volume" after contract hour
Turns over.

I understand this flow total changes every 15 seconds
In the totalflow...I think that's right. Is this called clock cycle?

So does the "Log Period" mean that after that hour ends
It averages this changing flow for that hour & it gets logged
As a flow value for that hour?

Thanks guys
For being patient with me

I appreciate the help

They describe the integration methods in the manual fairly well and even show the equations.

It depends on which equation was picked during setup. Basically five different settings that give different results depending on how the unit is configured.

Note: This is based on 20+ year old knowledge of when I used to work for the company that owned Totalflow back before ABB bought them. Man I am old... :cry: