GE 90-70 PLC multidrop converter

sranjeit

We have three GE-FANUC Triple Module Redundant 90-70 (CPM790 controller) PLCs installed. We need to communicate all three PLCs to a new Vijeo Citect SCADA. SCADA computer have RS-232 Port as well as USB Ports.

Could you please suggest any RS-485 to RS-232/USB converter that can be used for all three PLCs (Multidrop type). Distance between PLCs and SCADA is around 300 Meters.

CPM790 controller has 15-pin RS-485 communication port.

Regards,

Ranjit

Similar Topics

Text : I'm designing a system that is controlling a number of motors distributed throughout a building. I have one panel controlling them all. I'm...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
the conveyor can stop because of a safety sensor or safety switch. And also it can stop because of an object jam detector sensor. If the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom