how i do edit programs screen in software rockwel hmi talk view

yuyo

how i do edit a program in the program HMI well talk rockwell, since only runs in run time, and need to see the content and addressing screens. I have only the PLC program.

Sin título.jpg

Your question is hard to understand, you may need to give more information. The file you have is for the PLC. You'll have to upload the file off the HMI.

how i do edit a program in the program HMI well talk rockwell, since only runs in run time, and need to see the content and addressing screens. I have only the PLC program.
A quick info:

a) The file in your attached image has .acd extension: it's a PLC file and you can edit it using RSLogix/Studio 5000. Pay attention to the versions: if the file was originally developed using version 16, you'll need RSLogix version 16 (when you try to open the file with a newer version of RSLogix, the program will ask you to upgrade the controller).

b) If you have a PanelView, the program used to develop applications is Factorytalk View Machine Edition. When you write a new application for a PV, FTVME creates several files in its Projects folder (so you don't have a unique file like .acd). The project needs to be converted to a .mer file before downloading it to the PV. Also you can convert a project in a .apa file in order to copy/move/backup it. Finally, it's possible to upload the .mer file from a PV to your PC and rebuild the project (depending of the version or if the .mer file is password-protected).

As JRoss wrote, you need to provide more information. For example:

a) What software are you using? What versions?
b) What hardware are you using? (models and firmware versions)
c) Are you developing a new application? Are you trying to modify an application designed for a third party?

We have a projet with .acd extension, but we need an application or program to modify the project because we need to modify a panel view with Factorytalk view.

You will need to look for an .APA file which is the archived project for the panelview app.
Then you will need to have RS studio installed (the name has changed with newer versions of software) in order to be able to open, modify and create a new executable app to be downloaded to your HMI.

We have a projet with .acd extension, but we need an application or program to modify the project because we need to modify a panel view with Factorytalk view.
As I explained in my previous post, the file with .acd extension has no data about any HMI project.

Questions:

a) Do you have RSLogix 5000 or Studio 5000?
b) Do you have Factory Talk View Studio or RSView Studio?

It's very difficult to give you any advice without having more information.

If you want to modify a HMI, you dont have the right file.

You will need RSView if it's an older model and Factory Talk View if its the newer models.

You will need to check stickers for model numbers and use google to determine what it is.

Once you have VIEW installed , you will have a tool to upload the file(s) from the hmi

Post a few screenshots maybe we can help identify it.