flex I/O outputs all dead

PDuffy

Hello,
We use A/B flexI/O remote from a PLC 5, the flex is on moving equipment that crashed. we fixed all of the physical damage, but now our outputs will not work. we have changged the output module, the power sully and the "rack". still have nothing.
when we look at program in plc 5, it shows outputs firing, but the card on the flex is not active.
night shift guy said the PLC 5 did show some kind of "32 bit config error or something" but he could not remember.

Anyone have any clues?

gclshortt....thank you for the reply

it was acutally a burnt input on the card.

they were using an input to "doublecheck" the MCR. The input was fried, causing it to block all functions........

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, we have a machine in our plant that uses several PowerFlex 525 drives. The Relay Out 2 (NC) on these drive is being used to...
Replies
Views
OK, I'm scratching my head a little on a system I'm commissioning. I have a dozen literally identical PowerFlex 70EC drives running literally...
Replies
Views
Hi All!!! It's my first post on this forum so be a patient,please. I'm writing program using RS Logic 5000 and I need have a variable speed...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, my son and I are working on building a metal lathe. I been waiting for a motor/speed controller donor from a treadmill. I finally...
Replies
Views
I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom