How do you make the grid on the rung smaller in general proficy machine addition

joeparrish

Ok I need to know how to make the rungs not as wide I figured out how to size each pid or block but I really need all of the rungs to shrink down right now I have like 30 spots per rung
I know it can be set in just can't figure out how

In the Navigator window click on the "Options" tab. That's the one farthest to the left. Then under "Editors\Ladder\View", the item labeled "Coil Justification Column". Anything else related to what appears in the logic window and how it is displayed gets set from in this area.

In the Navigator window click on the "Options" tab. That's the one farthest to the left. Then under "Editors\Ladder\View", the item labeled "Coil Justification Column". Anything else related to what appears in the logic window and how it is displayed gets set from in this area.

Thank you