Configuring Prosoft MVI56-GEC to read ascii messages

Theades

Hi all, this is the first time I have posted on here, I have been reading with interest for a few years now.

The problem I have is regarding reading information sent via ascii to a MVI56-GEC in a clx5000 rack. I have no real experience with this card before and I am finding the manual a little light on information.

I have read previous posts regarding the sending of data from the clx, but not for receiving, any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, We have an installation where we use CLX controllers and now we want to implement a printer that receives his ASCII commands out of our...
Replies
Views
Prosoft MV156E-MCM installed in ControlLogix. I've got the Add On Instruction added and associated rung imported. When I try to follow the...
Replies
Views
Hello all and happy Friday, I'm curious if anyone here has experience sending data over an Anybus Bolt II (HMS AWB6001-A) using a Compact Logix...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am looking for an easier way to configure all my IO for an OPTO22 PLC. I am developing in Codesys I have a GRV-EPIC-PR1 with a...
Replies
Views
Greetings to all. We have SST-SR4-CLX-RLL (Molex Modbus module) in remote backplane. The remote backplane, containing SST-SR4-CLX-RLL module, is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom