RSL5000 Activation during re-install

Hey guys, I need to reinstall RSLogix 5000 due to corrupted module profiles. As long as I don't delete FT Activation Manager it should keep my activations right? I don't want to get stuck in a situation where I cant get online with my PLCs if something goes down.

Yes, it's ok. Licenses are stored in a separated folder (you can find the folder route in the Activation Manager) from Program Files.

Be sure that you reinstall the same versions of RSlogix to be able to connect to all programs.You can chat on rockwell automation site to activate in good conditions the software

FYI, you can copy your .LIC file and back it up. Since it's tied to your hardware you could backup the .LIC file, wipe your computer completely, reinstall all the software and just drop the .LIC file back into the activation's directory, FT will find them and you'll be set to go.

Wish I could Paully, but this is an IT owned computer and we don't have IT support on site. I can edit the program as is, but cannot add or modify some of the things on the I/O tree (Powerflex drives primarily, but also some comm cards).