FactoryTalk ME Data Missing

showshocka

OK. So I'm in the process of Mirroring a new Laptop to the old one. I'm Running FTV ME Station 8.00.00 (CPR 9 SR 7), FTVS for ME 8.00.00 (CPR 9 SR 7) and the ME Transfer Utility...Which all of these are the exact same Programs and Versions that I have installed on my other laptop which always works with no problem in logging into the Panelview. I'm using the same .mer file as I always do and I select it to logon to my Panelview Plus 6_1500. The logon goes good, the Operators Main Screen comes up. The Time is current and ticking by the second on the Main Screen. When I go on to all the other screens the to see the info, at first they all show as Question marks where info is supposed to be, where the Line's info would be, than it just goes to nothing, empty whit boxes. I also log on without replacing the Project's Communication with my terminal, it always have asked me that. The only thing that I do notice is that it does not ask me anymore before I log on, might not be a problem... I'm just trying to describe all the minor details as well. Any ideas of what any of this means? I've included somewhat of an example jpeg. Thanks.....

Panelview Issues.jpg

Are you trying to read information from a PLC or controller?

Check your path shortcuts, make sure they are pointing to the right location. I have had many problems moving files with Factory Talk between computers, always seems to mess up the Shortcuts, and then the program doesn't know where the PLC is at to read/write the information. Even when I double check my shortcuts before making the runtime, it still messes up on me when I put the runtime on a new computer.

I found I had to double check and save the shortcuts when loading my runtime on a computer when it was originally made on a different computer. Not sure if I was missing a step, but once I reset those shortcuts, it worked properly.

Are you trying to read information from a PLC or controller?

Read from the PLC and Execute the PV commands by clicking my mouse on "my" screen...I need to able to have the operator's screen up and select what I need in helping the Operator out. It's usually one Operator and I a lot of the time can do all the functions while we're both somewhere else away from the Panelview.