newbie: 90-20 to rslogix5000

koliza1

so is there a way to convert the program from logicmaster 90-20 to rslogicx5000 or do I have to rewrite the code in rxlogicx5000?

To my knowledge there is no automatic conversion utility for the program. You will have to rewrite the code in RS 5000.
Note: Keep in mind that the 90-20 scanned the I/O synchronously and the RSLogix 5000 is asynchronous. Move the I/O to internal memory then use the internal memory locations in your logic.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hello all, I'm a new member here. I've joined as I want to learn about PLC programming. I've got a few questions to begin with. To get me...
Replies
Views
Howdy folks. Been doing PLC programming for like 15 years now in LD and ST, but I'm trying to learn SFC now and have a kind of dumb question... I...
Replies
Views
Hello. New to Unity and had a couple quick questions. Can a Modicon M340 output to a small multiline LCD screen and not a full HMI?
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm learning AOI programming in RSLogix 5000. I created an AOI with several input and output parameters but when I choose the AOI in the main...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I've had an inverter fail with firmware revision 5.002, the only spare is Rev 7.001, when updating the project with the new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom