Panelview 500 upload

chainsaw2272

Hello I am having a problem with panelbuilder 32 changing a .pva to a .pba file. I get a message that states "not a Panelbuilder32 file or file is corrupt"when I try to open the .pva. I have only .pva files saved on a memory stick and can open any. Tried uploading from the PV and opening the .pba still won't work. I am working with PV 550's only.

Similar Topics

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Maybe I am overthinking this issue, but here is what I have going on. I have a program running for a water valve on a DI system. We...
Replies
Views
I am working with a Micrologix 1400 and a PanelView plus Compact HMI. There are some HMI tags that are present in the HMI that is actively using...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have 2 PanelView+ 1500s and the touch screen freezes up from time to time. Sometimes it will for a few days then other times it will do...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am working on a project that provides for each operation performed by the operator to save on variables "N" and "T"; which will...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom