Active output while in "Run" on L32E

dburnum

So i usually don't have problems with my Logix gear, and I'm most likely overlooking something. I have an AB L32E processor, with a 1769-OA8 in the [1] spot of the bus. the #1 channel indicates not active while in stop, or program mode, but as soon as the processor is placed into run, it is active. There are no tags aliased to the channel, and the "module properties"- "Fault/Program Action" are set to "Off". There are also no forces present in the processor. Its not affecting right now, as the implementation of equipment to the module is not installed, but I will need the channel eventually. What am I missing?

Check the actual table for this output. If the bit has a 1 and there is nothing programmed to address it then there is nothing to turn it off.

Thanks, Bernie! That was it. Knew I was just overlooking something, but for the life me couldn't see it.
Doug