ActiveX Control update

Martindag

When trying to restore my runtime application in FT View Studio ME, A popup say that i need a newer version of ActiveX for my Datastore plus to run.

I was wondering where i could get it ? i tried few stuff on google but can't find really something specific about my problem.

My new laptop run windows 7 pro 32 bits

ohhh i see...

If anyone got the link for it, that woiuld be great. I willl keep looking for it if i can't find it i guess i will contact my rockwell tech to help me.

Still a little bit strange when you install FT view it doesnt come with it ?

I try to find that technote 724760 on rockwell help support but can't find anything, not sure how to use the technote... got any link ?

Similar Topics

I found a list of activex controls in view studio for which I simply cannot find any information on online. I don't know what they do. For example...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post! I am trying to embed a web browser into my application to enable us to watch live feed of our AXIS IP Camera. The problem is...
Replies
Views
Hello, In FT View Studio ME (v12); When I go to restore a runtime file currently in use on a PV+7 I receive the error in the attached photo. It...
Replies
Views
Anyone used the ActiveX Chart Control for their HMI Programs before? Short Demo Here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrS41-PhSGY Some Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to restore runtime application in Application Manager (Rockwell) and I have a problem during I restore runtime. Application Manager...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom