How to get FTView version from HMIServer Backup (*.sed)

zacslade

Hi All,

I have an HMI Server backup (which looks like a file structure with an .sed file in its main directory), and I need to find out the version of factorytalk view which was used to make it.

Any ideas on how to do that?

Thanks!

Somebody on this board had a way to get the version from an Machine edition .apa file. I wonder if you could use the same method.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
I have a project with a PanelView Plus 7, to program. I have recently upgraded my FT View Studio to version 12. The end user has version 11, and...
Replies
Views
I am experiencing an issue with what seems to be a version related issue only. Here is what I have going on. Currently running a Panelview Plus...
Replies
Views
Yes, I was sucked into the dark side… LOL I don’t work with these PanelViews but have dabbled in the past, so know my way around a bit...
Replies
Views
Good day all, my customer has panelview packed up and i have a similar one in stock and i have managed to upload the ftview me application (ver...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom