Devicenet/Controlnet RPI and NUT

smiller

I have a Devicenet network that has about 12 Toshiba VFDs that intermittently drops out and the operators are able to immediately re-start the affected pumps and keep the plant running. For this reason I am not able to see if there is an error code on the DNet module when it happens. It sometimes can go weeks without a problem.
The system is a Controllogix L74, Controlnet to a secondary rack that contains the Dnet scanner. I have a NUT of 4ms on Controlnet and RPI of 40 on the Dnet scanner. I see a lot of network update overload errors on the Controlnet. Can anyone tell me how to set up the RPI/NUT and if that is even the cause of the update errors?

Thanks.