OUT_C_32

DINT_TO_INT

Thanks.

Hi

OUT_C_32 is a 32 bit counter

DINT to INT is a conversion from double integer to single integer

I would recommend you download a manual

Thankyou,

Yea I believe that's best, forgive me for being stupid, learning all this of my own back.

This is good to know :)

So going back to what I previously asked. In a small program I have OUT_C_32 is the high speed counter for the encoder.

EN=TRUE
CCOIL= CC251
C VALUE=0

Then the next step turns the value of the encoder to a data word.

However I cant find the input of the encoder in the program, it shows in the input tab in global label that X0 and X1 are the encoder, but they are not in the program page.

So where are the pulses going?

Even in the electrical drawings it says X0= encoder A signal and X1 B signal

Pretty sure the IO is defined by CC251, IIRC I found a chart in a manual(somewhere) that outlined the different CC registers and what they were tied too. Depending on the encoder wiring and input selection you had to change the CC register to align with the needs.

IMO Mitsubishi is a huge PITA.

I found the manual I was referencing, it was for the FX3G PLC there is a table on page 162 that shows the counter selections and what IO it correlates too.

251 correlates to A phase on X000 and B phase on X001 on this particular controller.

Screen Shot 2016-08-11 at 6.03.47 AM.jpg