Converting MicroLogix 1400 to S7-1200

iMalinko

Hi, all.

I am not so familiar with Allen Bradley PLCs. I currently have a (working) MicroLogix 1400 PLC program that I need to convert to S7-1200. I am familiar with the Siemens side of things. Is there some sort of guide / guidelines / advice, or something of use that can help me translate the program? Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Hi, all.

I am not so familiar with Allen Bradley PLCs. I currently have a (working) MicroLogix 1400 PLC program that I need to convert to S7-1200. I am familiar with the Siemens side of things. Is there some sort of guide / guidelines / advice, or something of use that can help me translate the program? Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Siemens does have some code conversion services. They don't specifically list support for ML1400, but the converter might happen to support some of it as well. I doubt it takes the code and automatcally implements S7 best practices, but at the least, you might get some basic logic.

http://www.industry.usa.siemens.com...resources/pages/code-conversion-services.aspx