Issue with alarm log times discreptancy on InTouch 2014 R2

Breedonk

Dear Readers,

Maybe some of you has already encountered a similar problem and managed to find a solution for this. . In short, in my system unacknowledged alarm log times are two hours ahead of the actual operating system time as they appear on the actual alarm list. Once acknowledged, the time stamp against the alarm events viewed on the historical alarm list, match the operating system time. We use InTouch 2014 R2 ver. 11.1.08001 2400 installed on the Windows 7 operating system and in the application we applied the latest AlarmViewerCtrl control. This behavior seems to be even more strange since it’s observed only on two computers from four in total running the same InTouch application. The regional settings applied to the operating system on each computer are the same.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you..

With regards,
BR