Want an example program for Delta plc(PT100)

satyajit

Dear all,
I am new to the PLC programming , and i have to do a program for Delta plc using WPL SOFT software and input should be taken from PT 100 temperature sensor, Can anyone tell me about this programming/ladder logic

what type of input do you have, as a standard Pt100 needs a converter to be connected to a PLC (in most cases)
look for delta plc analog input example

I used Delta DVP04PT for that purpose but I have not programmed Delta PLC using analog reference. Can you help me for creating the same, as pt 100 is used for reference and I have to compare both and Energise 2 output by ref of result of comparison between 2 PT100 values. If T1>T2 then 1 O/P and if T1<T2 then 2nd O/P