Some help I need on KGL_WIN

leeyock

Hi everyone, I'm a technical support engineer for a sensor company and currently is picking up PLC applications to extend my technical coverage.

That said, although I am exposed to some basics in using a PLC I would look forward to get some help in this forum for some higher degree/level of PLC programming. I would appreciate if I can learn stuffs here and offer my help in due time as I gain knowledge.

That's all for my intro. Pardon me if I am not using the correct jargons in my description.

What I am using is a Master-K120S with the KGL_WIN software. I am looking for a solution for the following:

to get a single analog output data from maybe 10 samples over a duration, where I want the output to be the 'mode' of the 10 samples.
In a way I need something like

x,x,x,y,x,y,x,x,x,y where I will get the output X as my final reading.

Sorry if I make myself hard to understand, thank you for your patience and I hope to get a helpful reply.

best regards