Connected Components question; uploading Micro810 project file

unsaint32

Im trying to connect to Micro810 using Connected Components. After I establish comm, I press upload, then ultimately I get a message saying "The project in the controller was created with an older software version. Build and re-download to connect to the controller?" The option is "OK" or "Cancel." I just want to have an uploaded project file. I do not need to connect to the controller. Is there a way to do that? Thanks.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do. The first part of your statement says "I'm trying to connect to micro810" but yet the last part of your statement says "I do not need to connect to the controller" what are you wanting?

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do. The first part of your statement says "I'm trying to connect to micro810" but yet the last part of your statement says "I do not need to connect to the controller" what are you wanting?
sorry, actually I just want to upload a file.

See if you can find a older version, you can not upload to a newer version, I think you need to upload then convert it to the newest then download to the CPU

See if you can find a older version, you can not upload to a newer version, I think you need to upload then convert it to the newest then download to the CPU

Yet ANOTHER GOTCHA from that ghastly CCW mess. The more I read about this kind of screwup the less I am inclined to take on ANY projects with this product. :mad:

Actually... its getting better, I hated it a couple years ago when they first came out but they have made some good improvements and its getting much better, I had a few in stock back then and gave them away to people that were looking for me to make trainers with them, the only condition was they could not call me for support ;) I decided to give it another try and it seams a lot better :)

I love the combo digital/analog in the base unit on the 820's very nice, I can sell a analog trainer for less then 400 bucks and schools with limited budgets seam to like that very much