Sending and receiving SMS communication between controller and GSM modem

ingalen

[FONT=&quot]Dear you hope to receive your help, I need to make sending and receiving SMS messages between a ( AL2-24MR -A) Mitsubishi controller and GSM modem EX9332C -Z. Acting on a controller input this sends me an sms alarm on my cell without any problem message, but to send me an sms from my phone message to the controller to activate a controller output is not activated. In the HyperTerminal with at + CMGL = "all " command messages sent to cell so I think it must be some command modem initialisation must miss me appear , I set the AT + IPR = 9600 following ; CMGF + = 1 ; + CNMI = 2,1,0,0,0 ; + IFC = 0,0 ; E0 & W . Please any help is appreciated[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Similar Topics

Hi! I’m learning to send SMS with a GSM modem and a S7-200 PLC of Siemens. It’s hard but I think it will be done one day J. My customer is asking...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to restrict the number of messages sent and received via MicroLogix 1500 to SLC 5/05. Right now the MicroLogix is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, not a native PLC programmer here, just an engineer trying to make the thing work. I have a sensor that I'm working with that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a complete beginner with CODESys and have been tasked with programming an IFM CR1084 screen to communicate with another device, over...
Replies
Views
Hello, In Siemens Step 7 could anyone please tell me how to recieve and send up to 20 characters and also display them on a Siemens 'Touch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom