User password change in FactoryTalk Directory

Switek

Hi all,
Application configuration:
HMI server FT SE Network, 9 FT SE Clients. Separate Domain controller with FT Directory on it.
FT SE v. 6.1, FTD 2.6
Security access to the system is maintained via FTD only (no windows authentication).
Security policy requires user to change the password every 60 days and here the fun begins:
1. User changes his password on the client_1.
2. Once logs onto the Client_2 (no matter how long after password change) user need to first type the old password and change it, as it looks that client is not logging it the network directory, but is uses the local copy of it.

I was told by Rockwell TechSupport to reboot the client_2, which I did and then I could use my new password, but this means that I would have to reboot all the clients each time when the password is changed (system has about 20 users). This could work as interim, but not as a solution. Until now they could not provide me some solution to it, so I was wondering if anyone of you had a similar problem.
I am pretty sure this will be some simple setting somewhere in the policies.
Clients are pointing to the Network FTD server. I also know that client cashes the copy of the FTD each time it reboots (that's why it works after reboot).

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Switek