Simatic net -CP5431 and CP5614 FMS Communication

steve1962

All Simatic Net experts,
I tried to change our WINCC computers with two new ones. I installed CP5614 card and Simatic 6.0 with windows NT 4.0. I set same Baud Rate, HSA and FMS Bus Parameters as old ones,, the only parameters I am not sure are local and remote LSAP, but the communicaiton with CP5431 is still not working even though others are no problem. Could you tell me what's the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks

Steve

CP5412 inserted at ISA slot and Simatic Net CD 1997 software installed in old computers. Because it's difficult to find ISA computers now so we ordered 2 new PCI computers and CP5614 Profibus cards. Any suggestions and ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I don't know if this is the right place for the subject at least I'll try. The company has one of the oldest computers that is a master Windows...
Replies
Views
I had a system running WinCC v7.0 SP3 and SIMATIC Net V8.1 SP2. The WinCC Runtime project was reading symbolic tags (e.g. D435.HMIVars.Start) from...
Replies
Views
My problem is that I can not approach variables from OPC Scout 10. I can see Data blocks but not variables. I'm using TIA portal v14, SImatic...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some help!! Siemens Simatic Net 2006 cp5611 has been discontinued, I have a PC with a dodgy hard drive so looking to do a new install...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a system of 2 PLCs Siemens CPU 315 - 2PN/DP (with a program Simatic S7 V5.5) and PC station runs Siemens OPC server Simatic net...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom