HMI - moving location of display

BennieC

Hi all, first time poster, novice HMI changer.

I've made a change to a display on Factory Talk View Studio, had to make it a little larger to fit in some more data. The problem I've come across is when the display pops up, it now covers the main menu button on the main page. When I test the application, the operators can get to the display that has been modified, but are unable to navigate away from that page.
Wondering what the process is to move the position that a pop up display opens.

Thanks

I would add a close button to the pop-up.

What version of FT are you using, I remember that in properties you could control where the pop-up opened (as long as the pop-up wasn't the size of the entire screen).

I'm using 8.10. I imagine it should be a simple change, I just don't know how to find where to change the location of a pop up display

Hi,

Right click the relevant pop up and select 'Display settings'. You can then modify the X/Y positions of the display in relation to the screen...

Regards,

Rob