Best 24VDC Power Supply

jrupp82

I am interested to get opinions on everyone's choice of 24VDC power supplies when building new machines. *I have tried several different brands and really have no loyalty or favorite at this point. *A lot of times I'll simply choose by the main vendor I'm dealing with on the project and what they might offer. *But I was curious what brand others are choosing and why?

Thanks!

I've had pretty good luck with Puls. I believe that they make at least some of the power supplies for AB as well.

I have had good luck with Omron. One of their design characteristics I like is having the AC on top and DC on the bottom.

We use Puls for general purpose supplies, and Phoenix Contact QUINT for special applications like parallel operation, fuse clearing, or battery backup.

Been using a fair amount of Phoenix Contact. I've used the QUINT, TRIO, and UNO power supplies.

P.S. Good question to ask, going to check out Puls since everyone seems to love it.

We've used a lot of these too, and I can't say I have seen any problems with them. We got a good break on the Phoenix UNO line now that makes them about the same price per watt.

We've used Phoenix before (don't remember model). We use a ton of AD products, its so easy for me to add what I need to cart then send BOM to my purchasing department.

phoenix, in my opinion just seems to rock it on everything lately.

Anyone know how to easily rename variables in their plc's though?