can you help me

ngoclan

please help me.
when I upload panel p41, but me upload being errors.
i have a question for your help, I have found errors when I upload panel p41. those errors are shown that I send attach emage. could you help me how to fix those errors

help me.jpg

Please tell us what model plc you are using and the programming software and version.

james
thank you very much
model plc: 4P3040.01 - K05
made in Rustria
I using program software Runtime Unility center / Create, modify and execute projects (.pil )
version : Runtime Unility center V4.8.2.8
could you help me how to fix those errors?

thank you very much
model plc: 4P3040.01 - K05
made in Rustria
I using program software Runtime Unility center / Create, modify and execute projects (.pil )
version : Runtime Unility center V4.8.2.8
could you help me how to fix those errors?
please help me