Upload connection error

CNorris318

Hello,

I am trying to save a project from a quickpanel to quickdesigner and I get a upload connection error and it tells me to then turn off the display device. I have done that and even closed Quickdesigner with no luck. I have been able to upload successfully on another quickpanel. (same model)

Does this mean that the project file was not stored in the quickpanel??

Is there another way to save project files from quickpanels?

• Quickpanel: QPJ2D100L2P
  • Software: Quickdesigner 3.70
  • Cable: GPW-CB03a

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a machine with a 1756-L72 Controllogix PLC and 1756-EN2T network card, and PanelView Plus 7 HMI. I am using RSLogix V20.05.00...
Replies
Views
Please help me How to B&R 7CP476.60-1 upload program Backup and download which program should I use. Pvi transfer tool.? And how. Thank you
Replies
Views
I HAVE A OLD MESSUNG HMI AND I WANT TO UPLOAD A PROGRAM FILE FROM IT TO A USB PENDRIVE WITHOUT USING PC OR SOFTWARE...WHAT SETTINGS I HAVE TO DO...
Replies
Views
in our old machine we used beijer cimrex 41 need to take program backup. i tried it with information designer software through ethernet. ip...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom