GX Developer logic confirmation

godcixelsyd

I just wanted to be sure I'm understanding this correctly as it looks weird to me. The line in the middle is turning this into a "or" function which is controlling both the output and the memory register, correct?

Capture.jpg

Correct, it looks weird if you aren't used to this. Having to build ladder rungs due to the grid nature of the ladder window results in this "look".

Great, thanks! Yeah, I came from AB stuff so the grid is taking some getting used to. More so is the timers... But, I'm getting there!

Similar Topics

I find these intersecting lines confusing. Daft question coming up...Which contact on the LHS is connected to M369, M370 and M371? Thanks
Replies
Views
Not sure I understand the logic here... This picture was taken when the rig was "idle". Why would you energise the trip relay M3 when these...
Replies
Views
On line 20, I don't understand this logic. Y2D5 (pump) is switched ON when water level D353 > 80cm AND D353>24cm Why is the AND needed?
Replies
Views
I am a novice at ladder logic programming but I needed a lead/lag function for two pumps that I am controlling. I bought a cheap FX1N(C) board...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me answer these questions? 3. What keyboard shortcut(s) draw horizontal/vertical lines in the LD environment? 4. What function(s)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom