Connection Request Error

lncabin

I have a Code 16#0322 Connection Request Error: Data format for requested connection does not match data format of connection already established. Its a 1756-IB16 in a 7 slot chassis with no controller. The chassis is connected to a 17 slot chassis via EN2TR and its within a DLR network.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/pm/1756-pm014_-en-p.pdf

Logix5000 Controllers Major, Minor, and I/O Faults:

#0322 A connection point mismatch has occurred.

Possible causes include the following.

• A new connection requested does not match the existing connection. Check the controllers that are using the connection and verify that all the configurations are identical.

• The connection requested is not a listener or a controlling connection type.