panelview plus print screen to usb

stu

Hi all
I have been asked if it is possible to copy all the screen shot (settings ) to a usb stick thanks stu

My bad. I understood you wanted to take snapshots of any screen during runtime.

The following technote answers the question Can I copy the MER application to/from a PanelView Plus using a USB drive, CF or SD card?:

TN25431 - Transferring (.MER) Runtime to a PanelView Plus with Removable Media (Access Level TechConnect)
https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25431/page/1

Maybe this other technote could be helpful:

TN 626794 - PanelView Plus 6/7 : Backup and Restore (Clone) options (Access Level TechConnect)

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/626794/page/2

In summary, PV Plus 6/7 has a clone function and it's intended for OEMs who want to copy the same image to multiple terminals. There's more details in the PV's user manuals (both PV6 and PV7).

Nhatsen
My bad. I understood you wanted to take snapshots of any screen during runtime.
I like this idea now you have mentioned it ?
I could see a use for this if we was running the machine very well then press a print button to copy the line running settings
could you copy multi screen shots in runtime to usb with a click of a button thanks stu

I don't know about saving screenshots to USB, but if you just want to record the settings shown on a screen, you can do this with the DataStorePlus ActiveX control. Here's a thread from late last year where I was doing a similar thing.