The new watch for PLC programmers

If you are a dedicated PLC freak and naturally a geek,
then this watch should appeal to you :)

30clgdt.png

"And in the news, PLC programmers across the globe face an increased risk of being hit by busses, due to stare at their watches for several minutes just to figure out the time. "

Go analog. Half a second glance tells me all i need to know.

I'm with Peter on this one. That's just dumb.

The weird kinda base-5 representation of the minutes is just bizzare. SO much better than 2 base-10 digits.

I once saw a odd wall clock that was 4 columns of 4 lights each. I looked at it and after the display changed a couple times, it clicked. Each column was a BCD digit. It was strange, but it at least made sense.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm Ammar and still a newbie in PLC. Right now im going through an internship program in a Food Industry. I were given a task which i need...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have two Allen-Bradley systems here 1) 1769-L30ERMS 2)1768-L43S These both are safety plcs and its working at the moment. There are...
Replies
Views
Hi team A little new to this. I want to create a PLC program that will start and stop a stopwatch. I need one input (A0) to close the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Our school project this year is to make a conveyerbeld and move a glass as fast as possible 5 rounds and without losing water. Our...
Replies
Views
Hello to all of you Guy`s! I have a problem about watch dog alarm in our process control computer, when I check the PLC ( siemens S5-115U...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom