GE Proficy Process Systems Function Block Groups

ColDownunder

GE Proficy Machine Edition has the feature of "GE Proficy Process Systems Function Block Groups". These offer additional functions for the PAC Controllers. I have GE Machine Edition 7.50, which does not include these functions for a PAC IC695CPE310 processor.
Are the extra functions (MAVG - Moving Average etc.) available as a free download, or are they an extra? There are many functions in this group which are pretty standard on other controllers. Surely these should be included!!??

They have no additional cost other than the cost of updating to the verson of PME that supports them. IIRC that is version 8.6 or later.
Also you will need to "turn them on". Instructions for that is on the GE Knowledge site.

Similar Topics

I have a really old "Proficy Process System 2.0 SP1" (which is now called PME). My problem is that i have a CPU module IC695CPE305 in the Rx3i...
Replies
Views
Version 6.0, QuickPanel HMI 14", GE Processor, ethernet I am an A-B guy so I am not very experienced yet on GE. The vendor refuses to turn over...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hi I am wondering if the RXI-042 PLC model (below PN) is programable via Proficy Machine Endition, if so, what is the firmware version needed for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom