Rockwell CIP class code

Thank you for this answer. However, i couldn't find a class i was looking for, class code 0x72. Do you know in which document i can find it ?

Hello,

The ODVA specification (Nov 2007) does not list a class 0x72.
If you see the message on Wireshark, does it dissect it?

Hello,

The ODVA specification (Nov 2007) does not list a class 0x72.
If you see the message on Wireshark, does it dissect it?

Hi Mark, thanks for your comment.
class code 0x72 is reserved for vendor specific classes. This means there should be a meaning to this class code in the context of Rockwell Automation equipment only, so i expect i could find some documentation by Rockwell about it. However, i couldn't find it and so does wireshark can't resolve it. Any suggestions ?

Similar Topics

Hi, First time poster, long time reader. I've got a mass flow controller device for controlling the flow of gas. It has a flowmeter and an...
Replies
Views
I have been tasked with building an inventory of all of our automation devices across multiple large sites. Most of our hardware is Rockwell and...
Replies
Views
I don't have much experience with Rockwell CIP messaging so hoping for some help. Wondering if anyone has dealt with sending the messages...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom