How to Communicate ABB Robot with RSLogix5000?

Grendizer

Hey All,

I have an ABB robot (not in hand at the moment) with ABB DSQC 669 Ethernet Unit. I want to know how to exchange data between the PLC and the Robot.

I know about the assembly instance concept but I am having a hard time finding a manual that shows a table of what each byte and bit mean or represent.

So what I am looking for is that I need a manual that shows the description of the input and output assembly. I hope I am looking at this correctly since this is my first time communicating with a Robot through PLC.

Thanks,

Last edited: