EDS and Micro820

dlweber

Lifetime Supporting Member
This has probably been answered but in other posts but after reading several I have not seen what I was looking for. I looked around the knowledge base as well (or maybe I am to dense to get it lol)

I have a Micro820 that I am trying to communicate with a Keyence CVX-X252AP camera controller.

I have registered the EDS into Linx however CCW says the camera controller is not supported by the Micro820

Can I still make them communicate? I am fairly new to creating my own projects from scratch, to this point I have only copy/pasted or modified existing projects.

Camera controller IS Ethernet/IP compatible.

Similar Topics

Hey y'all!! I'm looking for an old EDS file, GSE 560. I can't find them anywhere. It is for a GSE560 display on a DeviceNet network, with...
Replies
Views
Hello, This product that I have the 1790D-T8BV8B is discontinued, does anyone have the EDS file for it? I wonder if TechConnect will have this...
Replies
Views
Im trying to teach a couple of labs on VFDs at a community college. We have some motor control trainers with P525s and 3 phase motors from...
Replies
Views
By way of background, I've written an Ethernet/IP driver for one of our products and we're ultimately going to attempt to get it certified by...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have 10 Powerfocus 4000 with DeviceNet, We need to backup the configuration, the Powerfocus is detected but as unrecognized...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom