Implement PID Control and Smith Predictor

raerband2013

Hi all,
The problem is to control the dry mass with a delay time system. I know Smith Predictor method can do it but how to implement it on ladder logic? I use RSLogix5000 v16.
Attached is détails of the system

Capture.jpg

I have a system to control with a 16 minute deadtime that has been proving difficult to control with a PI controller. I have been researching the Smith Predictor and learning how to model systems thanks to the writings of Peter Nachtwey, among others on this forum. From what I gathered, the attached image should be a Smith Predictor using a SOPDT model using FBD in Logix5000. I do not have the software on my home laptop, so I used shapes to represent the FBD. Could someone please weigh in if this is the right approach?
Logix5000_SOPDT_Smith_Predictor_FBD.jpg